Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me know what you guys want to do for a group buy.

We can do Led passenger pegs
Plug n play Brake light flashers
Powder coating
I will have more boards available shortly to do Retro fit integrated taillights with programmable signals/brake flash patterns

Here is what our taillight features. NO other taillight on the market can do this.

VOTE count
2 LED pegs

·
Registered
583 Posts
Let me know what you guys want to do for a group buy.

We can do Led passenger pegs
Plug n play Brake light flashers
Powder coating
I will have more boards available shortly to do Retro fit integrated taillights with programmable signals/brake flash patterns

Here is what our taillight features. NO other taillight on the market can do this.
OK, but no FB!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I missed the last passenger peg one. I'd be in for a group buy this time if it comes around again. This was actually going to be on the top of my winter mod list.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I'm in for pegs as well! same boat as beck. I just didn't have the bike in time to order them last go around :p

Reactions: tripage

·
Registered
883 Posts
Tristan set up my FZ-09 with LED pegs a few months ago. I would ask him to do it again without hesitation!

·
Registered
583 Posts
for me, no FB (face-book)

can't we just buy all the stuff for the rear turn/brake/hazard lites? why only one?

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
for me, no FB (face-book)
No problem, we just have more offers on facebook than on the forums. But we have this one going on now so don't miss out!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
bump for passenger peg votes :p

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
In all fairness you counted me twice. I was just bumping the thread in the hopes for more passenger peg votes

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In all fairness you counted me twice. I was just bumping the thread in the hopes for more passenger peg votes
Adjusted, now you have to find someone to add to the list!!!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts