Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Just got a brand new Matte Gray 2015 FZ-09 a week ago. Haven't had a bike in a couple of years, sold my 2007 Z750 when I moved to the U.S.
This is my commute bike so I get to ride it everyday twice!

No mods just yet but I'm definitely thinking of getting new levers, my hand is hurting with the non-adjustable clutch lever. I might also get a windshield, the wind gets pretty strong and noisy around 90mph. I did however pre-order the Yamaha Frame Slider kit that'll arrive around late March.

Any recommended brands for front and rear axle sliders? I got my eye on the SW-Motech ones.

My gear:
AGV Horizon helmet + Sena SMH10
Alpinestarts SMX3 boots
Dainese 4 Stroke gloves
and a Spidi Mesh Jacket

I'm always up for hanging out if anyone's in SD.
:~)

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome. You're Home Now.....!!!

OES Accessories. Google them. Great product and a family business. Great Sliders and spools for the FZ09

Reactions: Lateralus

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome. You're Hone Now.....!!!

OES Accessories. Google them. Great product and a family business. Great Sliders and spools for the FZ09
Thanks for the tip, not a bad price at all!

Welcome brother I'm in SD also, East lake area what's your schedule look like? We'll have to get together and do some riding!
Hey! I'm in North Park, working in Sorrento Valley.
I got a Brazilian house party for next Saturday (PM me, I'll send you details) and we might be in LA the weekend after that. But anytime after that is pretty open! Tomorrow I might take the bike to Cycle Gear to look at some gear around noon.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm working today otherwise I'd ride up there with you wanted to get some new gloves myself and if I wasn't working next Saturday I'd definitely be there but we'll have to link up sometime for sure!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts