Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Welcome aboard. How are things across the sheugh?

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
Welcome
I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that you're here!
Although I have never stepped foot in Ireland my fathers family came to the US from County Clare so I play that up as much as I can.:)
I believe you might be our only member from The Emerald Isle so please share with us where you live, your past motorcycling experiences, places you ride and events you've attended. Pictures are the key here because they're worth a thousand wo----------well, you know------------In reality I'm begging you to post pictures.
I was able to ride a 765 back when they first came to North America so it would be interesting to all of us how it compares to the gen 3 09. I was quite impressed with the Triumph compared to my modded gen 1 09 but I'm guessing that may not be the case anymore.
I look forward to whatever you can share and once again------welcome
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
2021 MT-09, 2017 STI
258 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome
I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that you're here!
Although I have never stepped foot in Ireland my fathers family came to the US from County Clare so I play that up as much as I can.:)
I believe you might be our only member from The Emerald Isle so please share with us where you live, your past motorcycling experiences, places you ride and events you've attended. Pictures are the key here because they're worth a thousand wo----------well, you know------------In reality I'm begging you to post pictures.
I was able to ride a 765 back when they first came to North America so it would be interesting to all of us how it compares to the gen 3 09. I was quite impressed with the Triumph compared to my modded gen 1 09 but I'm guessing that may not be the case anymore.
I look forward to whatever you can share and once again------welcome View attachment 171843
and now I miss my Triumph again :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts