Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Anoman here from Buckeye Lake area.
Picked up new FZ-09 in Rapid Red last weekend. Road ~300 yards up and back on the road then had to put it in the garage because of the snow beginning to fall.:(
Sold my 05 Suzuki SV1000S which was a great ride. The SV forum guys were a good group and were one of the reasons I kept that bike.
Been riding ~35 years. Numerous bikes with all except this FZ being twins! Love that triple sound.
Added frame protectors front, mid & aft from OES. I will install the OEM case protectors and auxillary power outlet tomorrow if they arrive.
Weather sunny and 40 tomorrow so I'm going to try to put at least a mile on it! Long brutal winter in Ohio so I am ready to ride.

IMG_0086.jpg

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
734 Posts
Boy u got some great hill Country there , though its a bit much for a 900 lb gold wing 2 up

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Welcome! Dayton, OH here. Waiting on bringing my replacement bike home. I have a Blazing Orange waiting for me, both of us with longing for that day we can both run into each others' arms... (I wrecked my last one)

There's a couple of us in the Dayton-Columbus area. We'll have to meet up once the weather goes warm. I'm thinking I'll bring it home by the end of the month.

If you're willing, add your info to the VIN list, please

1 - 4 of 4 Posts