Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting fellow Hooligans!

Greg from the Phoenix, AZ area reporting for duty. Looking forward to getting my hot little hands on an FZ-09 within the next 6 months. I currently own three bikes - all Yamahas, and all FJR1300s. I know. Unfortunately they don't make a medication for my affliction yet. Almost at 400,000 miles on FJRs. I obviously love the bike.

But earlier in the summer rode the FZ-8 for the first time and was smitten by it! Was going to be my next bike. And then shortly thereafter Mama Yammie pulls a fast one on me and introduces the FZ-09. GOTTA HAVE ONE!

Mama told me not to be a dumbass, so I showed her and became a smart-ass. As you soon shall see. I will try to play nice, but no guarantees! Patience may be a virtue, but it is not one of my strengths, and through the years I have found I have low tolerance for stupid people. So be warned! :p

Looking forward to getting an FZ-09, a great new relationship with this forum, and comraderie with all you other idjits.

Hugs & kisses!

·
Registered
699 Posts
HAHA! I dig it! Welcome to the site brother! I take it, you will be providing the comic relief. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
<"Hugs & kisses" .... WTF??? >

Awww, c'mon Duck... ya gotta feel the love, man. It's good karma! :D

Skooter - Good to see another oven dweller on board. We've got to see about getting an AZ 09 group together once more units get delivered. Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow (Friday, 9/26). So jazzed!

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Welcome SkooterG. This is a fun place to hang and it sounds like you maybe, might, just barely fit in here.......just as long as you don't get your FZ before I get mine. Congrats on the mileage of the FJRs. I've got an ST1300 also and have done one Iron Butt on it, two up with my wife. BTW, if you get a few minutes extra............I'll take a large St. Louis style, with Italian sausage, Canadian Bacon, extra cheese, and lot of black olives.....I'll be expecting if tomorrow evening please. :cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
+1..but hold the olives please:) Welcome To The Sight!

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Shooter, you are not supposed to drink the bean oil, you are supposed to mix it with gasoline, then drink it. Welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts