Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fits perfectly on the passenger seat.

This waterproof sport-touring pack system features 50 litres of storage volume without the need for hard luggage racks! Designed for installation over the passenger seat and portions of the tailsection.

Features:

Volume 50 litres
Four point strap system
Storage space for a helmet
Reflective trim
Integrated tentbag tie-down points
Exterior bungee tie-downs
RC-Fuse Zippers
2 Year warranty

bags-connection.jpg

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have been looking for something like that (Had the Saddlemen version in mind). Do you have any photos fitted to the bike?

·
Registered
4,424 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. I plan on putting in some good miles this summer. Gonna ride to British Columbia and back, gonna ride to Wisconsin and back as well. This will come in handy. I am also an Ultra Light backpacker and have good light gear that packs small and it should all fit in here well.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have planned on getting one but will wait until April when I go to Austin for the MotoGP. I plan on making some hooks for the front and use a couple of rings on the license plate as I have done in the past.

Here is a picture of it mounted to a ZX Kawasaki.

Amazon.com: Moose Racing Strap Rings 90009M: Automotive

Doug,
Where would I find rings like that?? they could be useful on nearly any bike.. even some cars/trucks.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Look for the rings in the picture, also you will see the loops that I made from u-bolt retainers cut in half and dipped in plasti-dip at the top of the pipe bracket. Twelve years and going strong.

20130814_180522-picsay.jpg

·
Registered
151 Posts
Look for the rings in the picture, also you will see the loops that I made from u-bolt retainers cut in half and dipped in plasti-dip at the top of the pipe bracket. Twelve years and going strong.

View attachment 2460
Very nice work Doug. like a knuckled head I imagined the loops attached to the front of the license plate for some odd reason. Your setup makes more sense and looks great; I'm sure it's functional as well! I'll have to get a set for every license plate I have!

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
I have planned on getting one but will wait until April when I go to Austin for the MotoGP. I plan on making some hooks for the front and use a couple of rings on the license plate as I have done in the past.

Here is a picture of it mounted to a ZX Kawasaki.

http://www.amazon.com/Moose-Racing-Strap-Rings-90009M/dp/B0068ESR66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391712254&sr=8-1&keywords=Moose+Strap+Rings+90009M

Great idea... never tough of that. The seat strap is hold by 2 bolts under the seat... since I have the strap off now... perfect spot for some hooks when I need them.

Thanks... love this forum. So many smart people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Very nice work Doug. like a knuckled head I imagined the loops attached to the front of the license plate for some odd reason. Your setup makes more sense and looks great; I'm sure it's functional as well! I'll have to get a set for every license plate I have!
Just be sure that you have enough support behind the plate. I strap the tailbag using an X cross pattern.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts