Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
It'll be just fine in the gear and accessories section.....it is after all, an accessory for the FZ.

In my opinion, the exhaust can still sticks out way too far instead of being tucked up underneath the bike. It's out far enough that it would be damaged for sure in a tipover and/or a right side lowside, not to mention the possibility that it looks like it may be out far enough to interfere with the right side lean angle. I just can't tell from the video though, so that may not be the case.

·
Registered
611 Posts
It'll be just fine in the gear and accessories section.....it is after all, an accessory for the FZ.

In my opinion, the exhaust can still sticks out way too far instead of being tucked up underneath the bike. It's out far enough that it would be damaged for sure in a tipover and/or a right side lowside, not to mention the possibility that it looks like it may be out far enough to interfere with the right side lean angle. I just can't tell from the video though, so that may not be the case.
If it doesn't, it will be CLOSE. Trying to determine it @ 1:32, but too hard to tell.

They need to lay it down on the right side for us. he he

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
That's my baby! dyno numbers should be out soon. If you look close there is also a carbon fiber bracket for mounting and a sound dampening insert in the tip. The sound insert can be removed or installed as needed. Haven't heard the bike without it yet.

Reactions: cjhorton

·
Registered
127 Posts
Does any company will make one not in Carbon, for now there is only Akrapovic not in Carbon. I like the look of that 2bros, but a Titanium can will look better for me.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'd like to see something that matches the polished header...so Ti would be my choice too.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Im bummed about two brothers, they were supposed to use my bike for mach up but it fell through. It was robert from high up in the company and he flaked on me. And he was the one that contacted my dealer for my info, what a douch. I deffinatley aint buying a two bro pipe. Sorry for off topic. I dig the graves pipe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts