Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the Graves Motorsports fender eliminator come with a license plate light? If not, has anyone come up with an easy fix to add a plate light?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I did the Graves Tail plus a Radiantz LED license plate frame. Need to get pics up in my post to the "What did you do today" thread. I had to dremel cut a small piece of license plate frame where the wire comes out though (not visible at all). There are other options of course. Not sure my approach is my favorite and I've seen little add on lights over top the center of the plate that look just fine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the Graves fender eliminator and I love it. I ordered some LED bolt lights and used the factory wiring for the stock license plate light to wire them up. Works great and looks even better, super clean. I ordered the LED bolt lights from Amazon, they were pretty inexpensive, $8 dollars I think, and they look to be pretty decent quality, time will tell.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
what turn signals are those?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info and tips everyone! I went with some bolt led tail lights from eBay. If they crap out on me I will buy a set from solomoto. I didn't even know bolt lights existed!

·
Registered
89 Posts
The turn signals are the Proton Flushmounts. They're a bit expensive but totally worth it. You can get the cheaper LEDs for substantially less but they are just not the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts