Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard some chatter of fender eliminator kits blocking access to the stock keyhole to release the seat. I'm looking to purchase the Graves because it retains the stock signals (I prefer to not replace until I break them).

Anybody have the Graves, or can you recommend a fender elim. that doesn't block the key hole?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
STG did a YouTube video installing Graves FE. It retains the stock keyhole plastic flapper-dealio for access.

As does the Yoshimura (I have)

·
Registered
610 Posts
NO, you refit it.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I've heard some chatter of fender eliminator kits blocking access to the stock keyhole to release the seat. I'm looking to purchase the Graves because it retains the stock signals (I prefer to not replace until I break them).

Anybody have the Graves, or can you recommend a fender elim. that doesn't block the key hole?
Get the Yosh. It comes with a light to illuminate your plate. California law requires it.

I have one on mine. Super quality and great look and fit.

I'm in SB if you want to have a look sometime.

·
Registered
246 Posts
R&G has a light for the license plate as well. I'm not required to have turn signals where I live, but I need to have that light. Silly.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a Graves and was lucky not to have the indicator ports out of tolerance. I also followed the optional instructions and used the OEM cover. I'm not going to lie though - a light for the plate would have been nice.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I like it! I'll have to pick me up some of those. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts