·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
Batmobile
786 Posts
My V4 started leaking today at VIR, guess it's time to pull it off and see if they'll send me a V5 as well. I usually keep it set at about the same 3 o clock position. Guess it didn't like the uphill straight very much.

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,680 Posts
Good to see things haven’t changed. 🙄

I always used Scotts stabilizers on my race bikes 25-30 years ago. I tried a GPR damper when they came out, and it was a complete disaster. I went back to using Scotts after that, and they were always flawless. Get what you pay for, right? I can’t believe GPR still has the same problems, and they’re still in business. I hope you guys have better luck with your V5’s...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
For me it was not zero-ong it out before parking or letting it in the trailer. I suppose they aren’t meant for the constant left and right like even though that’s what they are made for at high speed

·
Registered
Batmobile
786 Posts
Luckily, mine was on the bike when I got it, so no money out of my pocket. I'm really thinking about taking it off completely as I don't really do any crazy high speed pulls on the street and I'm not too worried about the speed wobbles. I'm just hoping that the original parts are in my bin of random things that came with the bike.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts