22 R7 | 21 T7
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As promised, it's time - again!

See here for product details: FZ-09 GPR v4 Steering Stabilizer | StoltecMoto

Pricing
MSRP - $575
Regular - $520 (black)
Group buy - see Members's Only section for details. You must be wearing your jacket to gain admission:cool:

How this group buy will work
1. Please do not publicly share pricing information. If I find any posts with this information, the group buy will be terminated immediately.
2. 10 people are required for this group buy. Once we hit 10 people, I'll leave the order period open for 7 days to pick up any stragglers. The pricing will expire on the 8th day and an order will be placed. See item number 3.
3. Orders will be placed in bulk to make one complete shipment from GPR. This means that one order will be placed with GPR and you should allow time for GPR to fill the order, UPS to deliver the order to Stoltec Moto, and Stoltec Moto to turn around the individual orders (1-2 days depending on work load). Shipping from Stoltec Moto to each of you is FREE for the group buy, will be via USPS, and will be insured for the full retail value. International orders are subject to actual shipping rates and are in addition to the group buy pricing; please PM me directly for details.

·
Registered
877 Posts
In red..........................

·
Registered
877 Posts
How does it feel with the stock bar setup Mr Dolan?
Haven't felt any difference in the 3/4 inch bar rise and cables, wires, and hoses have enough slack to

all fit ok.

Wide adjustment in resistance , but won't have a feel for it under spirited riding till I run at Palomar next weekend.

Yesterday I was sorting out a Zero electric bike at Palomar and it will be the next Skunk Werkz project.

Reactions: beck and Poogamer69

·
Vendor
22 R7 | 21 T7
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright guys, thanks to all who joined in on the group buy. The order has been placed with GPR. As of today, they are expecting to fill this order by the end of this week. That means given the transit time from CA to PA, they should arrive here by 4/11. I'll keep you guys updated on the status.

Thanks!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just have them drop mine off at my house on the way to PA. Stabilizer is gonna have more miles traveling than my FZ....LOL

·
Registered
179 Posts
Its all good in the hood. Our weather here is still mimicking winter and spring is having a fight of its life to start. So even if i had part this week....still would be just sitting on it in my garage making vocal engine revs...LOL

·
Registered
179 Posts
I know I'm like a kid on a long road trip, but have you received them yet?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Reactions: v2Bob

·
Vendor
22 R7 | 21 T7
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They were supposed to be shipped out of San Diego on Friday, but no charges placed on the credit card yet. Got off the phone with them a bit ago and it looks like they are building these orders now. The current schedule has then leaving GPR on Wednesday of this week. Naturally, I'll keep you guys abreast of any status updates.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Woohoo shipped status!

Reactions: v2Bob
1 - 20 of 62 Posts