Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, over the last years of I've had a few Dyna HDs and I currently ride an awesome 2013 Victory Cross Country. Its a big, powerful and surprisingly good handling machine that's super comfortable on long rides. Being a touring bike it has its limits, there are times when I just want to ride hard or do short commutes, which the Vic is not suited for. I started tossing around the idea of getting a 2nd bike, that's when I hooked into the FZ-09, it has been a steadily growing obsession since.
The FZ is like the polar opposite of my XC and exactly what I'm looking for.....a howling banshee, knife edge of a bike that I can be really bad on :cool:, that's also easy to jump on for quick run across town and has an affordable price.
What more can I say? ;)
I haven't taken the plunge yet(probably won't for a while) but I'm happy to find this forum and hope to get some good info and ideas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. Think you'll get an 09 in the spring?
Thanks and I don't know :confused: Its almost the end of riding season here in New England so the Vic is going into storage, when it comes out in the spring I have trips planned through June, I'm guessing it'll be a summer thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts