Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post but I've been lurking for a bit. I'm a long time die hard Vmaxer and will never part with my Max....but I grabbed a FZ09 today. I never ever thought I would have anything but a black or grey bike but I will be picking up my blazing orange later next week! Beautiful paint. These bikes are selling pretty good in southern Ontario.
The information on this board has been awesome. It really pushed me over the edge on getting this bike. Now to break the news to the wife...:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Congrats on the new bike.....AND.......coming out of the proverbial.....lurker's closet! :cool:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked her up today and froze on the way home. It was sunny but only 8 C. The orange is dam good looking in the sun. Awesome machine even though I haven't been able to really test her yet. blazing o.jpg

·
Registered
833 Posts
Congrats! I have the Blazing Orange version and a Vmax also!

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Like I told my wife when she caught me lusting after a total hottie. "Look at her. You can't tell me that you wouldn't want to take that for a spin."

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats !!!! :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Congrats on the FZ... treat it similar to the vmax in that you might not want to wack the throttle wide open in the first few gears... at least not until you're more used to it. ;) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts