Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
What the hell we have snow (not much) in NY but you guys have nothing?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Aw man, I should have touched base with you and met up for a BS session at the show. I was there on Saturday afternoon - 1-5pm.

Earlier that day I was down at 2-Wheel Dynoworks checking on my 09 but the flash tune stuff hasn't arrived from Chris yet so my new exhaust is waiting to go on then the flash/dyno tune and she's all ready to come home as the suspension work is all done. When she comes home I have my Stoltec-purchased Woodcraft frame sliders to go on and then I'll spring for some heated grips in the Spring, and maybe that Ermax screen as well.

What a great day though huh - 50 degree's (for you 'Mericuns) and bright sunshine - awesome!

·
Registered
190 Posts
What the hell we have snow (not much) in NY but you guys have nothing?
It doesn't really snow in the lower mainland, at least not very often we have the same climate as Seattle. It's usually raining non-stop from Oct-April but bike show weekend was unusably nice.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Nice, were they running any demo rides?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aw man, I should have touched base with you and met up for a BS session at the show. I was there on Saturday afternoon - 1-5pm.

Earlier that day I was down at 2-Wheel Dynoworks checking on my 09 but the flash tune stuff hasn't arrived from Chris yet so my new exhaust is waiting to go on then the flash/dyno tune and she's all ready to come home as the suspension work is all done. When she comes home I have my Stoltec-purchased Woodcraft frame sliders to go on and then I'll spring for some heated grips in the Spring, and maybe that Ermax screen as well.

What a great day though huh - 50 degree's (for you 'Mericuns) and bright sunshine - awesome!

Next time man, for sure!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Looks like a perfect day... Another two months and we'll be back on the road! :D
One question: Do you always drive with your high beam on? It tends to make people a bit cranky in this neck of the woods...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like a perfect day... Another two months and we'll be back on the road! :D
One question: Do you always drive with your high beam on? It tends to make people a bit cranky in this neck of the woods...
Only if it's bright out, I turn back to low-beams as soon as it's getting slightly dusk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts