Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have heard a few people reccomend them, but I chose to have revzilla price match because I had credit on the site. Got the exhaust 2 days after ordering it.

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Indysuperbikes is definitely not notch....I've ordered from them before, but it's been a while. Absolutely ZERO complaints.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I went with motovation USA for my akra carbon, they price matched and it got from Austin, Texas to Sydney australia in 4 days.
Bugger.
What did you end paying in total?

As I ended up ordering with MotoMummy. And the package has been stuck at 'ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)' which is what I understand to be Customs since the 24th...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I had Revzilla match Indysuperbikes. I had some revzilla bucks too so it was a no brainer

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Bugger.
What did you end paying in total?

As I ended up ordering with MotoMummy. And the package has been stuck at 'ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)' which is what I understand to be Customs since the 24th...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Around $1100, but I also bought axle sliders front and rear for the MT, and rear axle sliders for a 1098 wheel that's on my VFR. All in teh same Akra box. Value of the exhaust system on the outside of the box was $700US, so no GST, straight to my (office) door. Brilliant.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought my carbon akropovic from this link ... http: //www.indysuperbikes.com/ I pay 770$ US shipping included to canada

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered from Indysuperbikes as well. $717 shipped. The back order has me all antsy in the pants though, this is week 3. I feel like a kid waiting for X-mas...:icon_bounce:

Products ordered
SKU Product Tax Item price Quantity Total
S-Y9R2-AFC | Akrapovic Racing Exhaust Carbon Yamaha FZ-09 2014
Options: Type: Akrapovic Racing Line (Carbon) S-Y9R2-AFC

$709.11 1 $709.11
Subtotal: $709.11
Shipping cost: $0.00
Shipping Insurance: $8.00

Total: $717.11

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I ordered from Indysuperbikes as well. $717 shipped. The back order has me all antsy in the pants though, this is week 3. I feel like a kid waiting for X-mas...:icon_bounce:

Products ordered
SKU Product Tax Item price Quantity Total
S-Y9R2-AFC | Akrapovic Racing Exhaust Carbon Yamaha FZ-09 2014
Options: Type: Akrapovic Racing Line (Carbon) S-Y9R2-AFC

$709.11 1 $709.11
Subtotal: $709.11
Shipping cost: $0.00
Shipping Insurance: $8.00

Total: $717.11
shipping to canada or usa??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts