Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides having yourself landed in the jail and having your cell mate "rear end " you, anyone can install these vololights to avoid rearend accident.

I am very satisfied after install the custom led tail light and the vololights. I noticed cars behind me kept a very safe distance.
Anyone who wish to buy the vololights , click on this link and you will get $15 off. Promotion ends soon.

Vololights: Brakeless Deceleration Indicator for Motorcycles

And here is the video I made during the day , I filmed it using my cellphone. So please excuse the quality of the film.

I will try to film another one at night time so the lights will show better.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
definitely looks cool. I changed my CustomLED light pattern to flash rapidly upon hitting the brake so now any time i decelerate i just tap the brake as well just to give people behind me a good flash. Would be nice not to have to do this but i'm pretty used to it now.

Think it was just the video quality but hard to see the volo lights in action - either way the video on their site looks pretty cool.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I agree with Beck; It wouldn't prevent being rear-ended in prison.

Reactions: Horsman

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
With any luck this will become standard for all vehicles in the future. I've been behind many standard cars/trucks that had more engine braking than I expected. Not unexpected: someone bringing up prison on a motorcycle site! :p

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I also have the vololights frame along with a smart brake light modulator so as long as I don't cause a seizure it should keep people off my ass.. :) I love it!

·
Banned
739 Posts
Don't stop to quickly in front of anyone (big trucks especially). Check your mirrors all the time, make the vehicle behind you is slowing to stop but always leave yourself an escape route.

This has worked well for me so far and it didn't cost me anything.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ok Everyone,

If you are Not this Hot looking:
women_5_zpsabe7f337.jpg

I recommend dressing like this to get noticed on the road:
chevalien.jpg

I still think everyone is still going to get rear-ended if you have a Hilton, LoHan or Car-Bash-ian behind you.
310879_f248.jpg

·
Registered
511 Posts
I actually try to keep the front wheel on the ground... less show, more go!! :)
I try to keep the front wheel up when the Poe Poe is not looking. As Hawkerjet would say. I'm not trying to show off it just makes me feel like a superhero especially when it turns out right. As for the "rear ending" I agree you can never trust a cager to notice you. Watch your mirrors and always have an escape.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts