Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
It got down to the low 50's yesterday and we will have rain tommorrow afternoon.

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Title of this thread totally made me think of this cartoon that was on the bathroom wall at work

Cartoon Illustration Black-and-white Table Fictional character

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Snowing in Boise too. Happy that I got a short ride in on Saturday. Currently 23 miles on the bike. Gonna stay at that number for a while.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Good UPS Tracking Ermax DK Screen will be here Thursday. Bad Second Storm this week 2" of ice . I LOVE NY
Which version of he Ermax? Either way get it installed and snap some pics from various angles, always nice to see photos outside of what manufacturers post up.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I hear you, man. This sequence of events weather-wise has just been horrendous. I have a bunch of stuff on order that will most likely end up being delayed.

To make things worse... I won't be home until late Sunday night...
Just in time for some more snow! Yippeeeeeee!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I think I may go for this Ermax screen also. The 33 centimeter version. When you look at the front of the bike behind the digital gauge it looks so exposed and I feel a small fairing will semi that up and sort of tie the bike together. Does anyone know about this PUIG company? Seems they are overseas also.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Does anyone know about this PUIG company? Seems they are overseas also.
They are an Italian company.

I don't know much beyond my experience with them, which is the screen currently on my FZ6. I purchased and resold several screens before I found the right one, and theirs was the best of the bunch* (*IMHO, for my height, seat position, etc.)

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think I may go for this Ermax screen also. The 33 centimeter version. When you look at the front of the bike behind the digital gauge it looks so exposed and I feel a small fairing will semi that up and sort of tie the bike together. Does anyone know about this PUIG company? Seems they are overseas also.
Pending they have a screen you like height and style wise you can't go wrong with Puig, been using them since 2003 on my bikes and the quality and fit is always top notch. Way back I was a Zero Gravity fan but there quality started going down hill in the late 90's, would not mind seeing some of newer stuff as a comparison - ZG FZ09 screen is supposed to be out very soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts