Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take this for what you will, since I get nothing from these guys. Sublimity Powersports in Oregon doesn't charge for anything extra. They have plenty of 07's at all times, seemingly. Yeah, if you're a ways away, it might be a hassle, but I've bought two bikes from these guys, including the new 09, and spent $200 to have them driven up to Seattle. No hassles, easy stuff. Just the list price...not even doc fees. My new 09 cost 7990. I can't get anything close to that here. Hope that helps the 07 guys, love that bike. Didn't want to get off it at the dealer last week. Maybe pass along to the sister site, of which I am not a member. Ride safe, G.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yup! Power Yamaha in Sublimity is a great dealer! Lots of stock and great to deal with. No setup, freight, tax, etc. I bought my FZ8 from them. I planned to drive up and get my 9 from them, but my local Pro Caliber matched their price and I got the same deal. (no freight, setup, etc). So even though I did not buy from them (this time), they are the reason I got a great deal. :cool:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will say there is only one complaint, from out of state that is....I still have not received my paperwork so I can register, and ride the bike. A week later. You have to seriously harass them to get it in the mail, fedex, whatever! They did the same thing last year with my Versys. Oh well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts