Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been stalking this thread for a while.. I currently have an r6 and have made up my mind about getting the FZ-09.
However.. I am in Utah and snow is about to fly.. but today I found a Used FZ for $6999 with a full 2brothers, windscreen, tail tidy, roma? taillight, radiator guards. the the Black/grey/blurple.

Opinions? should i wait or try to get this now?
I am so torn... I dont know if i can handle getting her and just putting her away for the winter.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would get it if I didn't already have mine. How many miles? No suspension upgrades?

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Sucks about the timing, but deals like that are rare. I'd be all over that one before someone else is :cool:

Reactions: ridetofish

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Get it

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I'd offer him $6500 to $6800, this late in the year he might not get that many people looking for a bike. Unless he is firm on his price that is.......

And yes, you will have all winter to sit on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Get it. You could buy the bike, and if he has all the stock parts, sell everything and make a profit!!!! Bike flip. Just sayin

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
You're actually just in time! As the riding season ends, the mod season is just beginning. You can get your suspension sorted out and not loose riding time. Go for it!
Suspension...??? It's a New Bike. Suspension should be like new.:cool:

Reactions: cza888 and Thantos

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I would grind him on the price some. If he bites grab it.

Then you can rub and tune on it all winter long.

Did I mention dream of riding it too? Lol.

Good luck.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
With 1800 posts since June, I'm sure the suspension is good for you:p
Haha. BTW, it's 1826.

See below......My suspension is perrrrrfect.:cool:

Reactions: Thantos

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the feedback.. I will see what I can do, I am travelling out of town for a few days... if i get back and its still here I will probably get it.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Thanks for all the feedback.. I will see what I can do, I am travelling out of town for a few days... if i get back and its still here I will probably get it.
It'll be there. This is the worst time of the year to sell a bike. Try Not to be salivating while you're looking over the bike...your ability to negotiate a better price will be shot.:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts