Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I've installed a home made mount for my GoPro remote control, using the remote holder that have came with its box.
I managed to install it in my left mirror, and is very confortable for shooting while riding.
I will take some pictures tomorrow to post them here. :eagerness:
I just thought I could share for someone who is thinking how to use the remote control while driving. I couldn't find the original accesory (holder), so....I made it myself. I think is secure enough, it fits with a solid "click".....(sorry for my English).

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Homemade solutions are the way to go... looking forward to some video! :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
...I managed to install it in my left mirror
Hello - how did you do that? Did you use an extender for the screws of the mirror's mount or did you somehow use a separate mount? I plan to install my Touratech universal HID headlight to my swingarm, without any scratch or permanent marks on it. Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks,

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello - how did you do that? Did you use an extender for the screws of the mirror's mount or did you somehow use a separate mount? I plan to install my Touratech universal HID headlight to my swingarm, without any scratch or permanent marks on it. Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks,
Hello RBC. I didn't do anything on the bike. I only used the original holder of the remote controler that comes in the original box. I only drilled some holes on it, trimmed some little plastic parts, and atached it with some plastic collars.....don't know the English for that pieces....., look:
Collier Colring - dent int polyamide 6/6 - l 2,4 - L 180 - noir (blist), Legrand ref 032014 - colliers accessoires colliers - connexion et fixation
What's the English for that plastic collars? :confused:
Regards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts