Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my FZ9 today. I am replacing a Ducati Hypermotard with it. I ride a lot of offroad and supermoto so I've loved the Hyper. I've been anxiously awaiting the FZ after seeing the specs, especially the weight. I was hoping it would have that supermoto feel but was doubtful. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to feel that exact lightweight control on my test drive. I love this bike and can't wait to get out and put some miles on it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Congrats, I have a KLX250sf it is not hyper but fun anyway. I understand what you mean by the lightweight control.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Congratulations........I got mine today also......Rapid Red.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it at Sloans in middle TN, just southeast of Nashville. I wish they had the red model. It looks sharp in the pics and it would've been nice to have the choice.

I was able to put about 100 miles on it today and man do I love this bike. I cannot believe how good it feels. Here's a phone pic.

FZ9.jpg

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I got it at Sloans in middle TN, just southeast of Nashville. I wish they had the red model. It looks sharp in the pics and it would've been nice to have the choice.

I was able to put about 100 miles on it today and man do I love this bike. I cannot believe how good it feels. Here's a phone pic.

View attachment 436
Matt Sloan is a great guy. Good people to work with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts