Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a lot of information yet but GIVI has assigned some part numbers for a rear rack and Easylock bag mount; seen here: - Yamaha MT-09 (2013)

Love my Easylock system; I hope that their design is along the lines of my thoughts/expectations. Otherwise, it's back to building them myself.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Their UK site also has the listing now.
I am also interested in the easy lock saddlebags- wonder if it will fit with the OEM rear rack and if it can be used to carry a Rotapax somehow.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow that's cool, I want to put my Givi monokey box on my bike, how do you buy this stuff from a dealer? not able to buy from the web site! Update luggage rack is available from Yamaha i just ordered mine!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Love the way the side cases look, even better than the Givi E21 monokey set that I've been eyeing. This is driving me nuts. I know I've said this before but this is exactly why I'm waiting to see who comes out with what before I purchase any kind of mounting system for side cases. I got an email reply from Alex at Revzilla and he says that Givi plans to have something out for our bikes in a couple of months.

·
Registered
340 Posts
No doubt,Givi will have an extensive line comparable and exceeding the FZ-8.
They should have more confidence with the FZ-09's popularity and new line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts