Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find it convenient that Yamaha Motor USA does not have an email address under the contact section of their website. I was totally going to rip them for being the ONLY distributor on the planet that did not put together a deal to offer the accessories that all of the other countries offered when the bike went on sale. I wasn't even going to give them a hard time about the poor job of providing bikes at launch, which I have still yet to receive.

Sport Contact Us

Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
6555 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630

Sales, marketing and distribution of Motorcycles, ATVs, Snowmobiles and Race Kart Engines.

Customer Relations
(800) 962-7926

For questions about your Yamaha Credit Account:

Yamaha Card Customer Relations
(800) 252-5265

Yamaha Installment Customer Relations
(877) 314-1507

·
Registered
593 Posts
I just sent the survey back and happened to mention in passing that if there had been a centerstand, mirror extenders and a comfy seat available, I would have bought them with the bike.

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
That has almost got to be a joke of some kind! Is Yamaha pissed off at the U.S.A. for some reason? For Chrissakes.........bring over the goodies that the Euro market has!!! Are you listening Yamaha. Many of us have either bought or have a new FZ 09 ordered and are waiting patiently (maybe not so much) for the accessories that are available in Europe to be available over here.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Is the U.S not as important as Europe?
Maybe they DO sell more units over there. It would be interesting to see the sales figures for each category.
I still don't get them not having accessories for us yet....

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah, it is a complete let down that our distributor does such a slack job in what was once an important market for Yamaha. It is embarrassing.

A bunch of the GPS mounting crap is not even viable for the true FZ rider. Pinheads in their marketing department.

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
I will use Yamaha's unofficial web site for now..... ebay.

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Registered
612 Posts
http://www.YamahaGenuineParts.comAs a Canadian FZ-09 rider just wanted to add I buy my accessories in Canada at this place, they say they ship worldwide, so US guys should be ok to get anything found on the UK site outta Canada here...just saying.
Where u at Yamaholic? I'm in Vancouver.. I got my tail tidy, turn signals, tank protector and half bike cover from the yamaha.ca site, I just assumed the US site would have all the same choices and more than we get here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts