Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GALFER WAVE ROTOR SALE!

The title pretty much sums this up. Buy a pair of Galfer front wave rotors, get the rear for free! Promotion will run for the month of February - save $144 and get the bike ready for spring.

Simply add two front rotors and one rear rotor to your shopping cart, use the coupon code GALFERFZ09, and that's it.

Galfer makes some really fantastic rotors that have been copied and knocked off many times over. Don't settle for cheap imitations when it comes to your brakes! Galfer's patented wave design ensures that the pad surface is in constant contact with the wave/slot to maximize airflow for superior cooling. These rotors are also lighter than OE rotors - reduced unsprung mass to improve handling and reduce gyroscopic forces for quicker steering transitions. If you're going to be seriously (ab)using your FZ's brakes on the track, these will stand up to the punishment. PERIOD! They feature additional buttons for better heat transfer to the rotor carrier and wheel. Check out our Build Thread for detailed background information on these.

For more details, see here: 14+ FZ-09/FJ-09/XSR900 Front Galfer Wave Rotors | StoltecMoto

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I got a set of these from Stoltec for my Kawasaki, and these along Galfer pads front and rear turned OK brakes into great brakes.

I honestly could not believe the difference . Its money very well spent!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Glad you got them installed already! Welcome back?
Yeah, work was very slow so I decided to come home...you can only lay on the beach doing nothing for so long...:tongue:;)

I also got hooked up with a group of crazy guys who like to ride year round, so heated gear was purchased... we go out every weekend and I love it..:)

·
Vendor
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, work was very slow so I decided to come home...you can only lay on the beach doing nothing for so long...:tongue:;)

I also got hooked up with a group of crazy guys who like to ride year round, so heated gear was purchased... we go out every weekend and I love it..:)
Sorry hear you got bored of the sun. I'd like to try my hand at that!

It's been a pretty decent year for winter riding. And you've got the perfect bike for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts