Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi MT/FZ-09 riders out there,

Anyone had any reviews when this 2 things are in the bike?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
I haven't try the combo but I do believe some did with good review.

Some are happy with either one, so it would be easy to assume both together will work great.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i have the EJK, makes a big difference by itself. its good enough for me.
my friend made his throttle look similar to a G2 and said it made a big difference, again by itself.

so both will definitely by enough

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have the EJK installed on my bike and it is great with the Stoltec flash. I also bought the G2 but have not installed it yet. The riding season is over here in Alaska except for a couple of maniacs that ride in 30º weather! I will install mine before I put the bike away for winter. If you get yours installed post again with results. Which ramp did you buy?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have both. EJK did the most. The throttle tube softened the jerky while on throttle but nothing for the off to on throttle jerk. Soon I will have both plus the Yamaha reflash.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I am with Jkaiser93, flash, PCV (mapped perfectly), and G2 with Y200 profile. I started with the Y300 profile and it overtamed my throttle. I can say that, without a doubt, my throttle transition is perfect. In fact, it is better than any fuel injected bike that I have ever owned. The few friends that have ridden my bike rave about how smooth and strong my bike is. I have no jerkiness in any situation, and I can crack amazing wheelies now. Bumps in turn have no effect on my throttle any longer.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Hey everyone,

I have a few EJK controller for the FZ09 left in stock. Sort of getting out of exhaust business once I liquidate my left over stock. PM me for a killer deal, I won't refuse any good offer.

Big thanks.

Martin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts