Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't necessarily want to intrude on your "for sale" items, but you've got me curious. You've already got an FZ 09???? If so, what aftermarket exhaust brands are available for the FZ 09? In case you didn't know, we don't have the FZ 09 in the United States yet, it's due here in Sept. of this year, and to my knowledge, there is nothing available for the bike yet! Please let us know.....either in here of maybe in a a new thread in the "FZ 09 Performance section of the Garage".

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know, you're probably correct! That went sailing clear over my head......WOW........and I'm not even a blonde!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
in the spirit of the original post and given my track record....for sale, FZ09 frame and engine (forks are toast as is most of the body work) seat is ok but has a brown stripe I cannot wash out.

·
Registered
123 Posts
in the spirit of the original post and given my track record....for sale, FZ09 frame and engine (forks are toast as is most of the body work) seat is ok but has a brown stripe I cannot wash out.
Dibs on the seat with a brown racing stripe.....................:p

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I love the Pro Taper style bars. I am tired of clip-on's. I can out-sling my CBR954 in the turns with a V-Strom. The leverage is awesome. Flat track style, baby.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Stock exhaust / muffler wanted

I plan to split the case of the muffler along the welds, and see what they look like on the inside and modify it for a bit more sound. After modifying the baffling some, I'll TIG weld the case back together and post results, will take pictures of the entire process. My goal is not something too loud, but a little more volume vs stock is usually nice. And it's nice IMO to keep the catalyst in the exhaust, if it goes well I think this'll be a great option for the California guys and anyone who doesn't want to pollute the atmosphere and kill the puppies :rolleyes:

Only problem is I'm hesitant to do this to the exhaust I NEED for the bike to run, so I'm asking for a "donor" exhaust to experiment with. So I'm hoping someone won't mind parting with theirs when they put a new system on, thanks. Let me know guys :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Has it ever dawned on you guys that some folks might want OEM parts in the event of crash or damage that's why we put them for sale when we change out !!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts