Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ok KoolAid first off where do you live that you have such a cool road? I think somebody had a rough weekend when they designed this road? Now all you have to do is send me $100.00 and i promise not to send it to your local po-po for passing over a double yellow although i do understand why i am not sure if johnny law will?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, it was a nice weekend in Golden, Co. Paradise actually, ITs not illegal To cross double yellows in paradise so no need To call the police

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanks, it was a nice weekend in Golden, Co. Paradise actually, ITs not illegal To cross double yellows in paradise so no need To call the police

I was just kidding no harm no foul ok i will admit it i'am jelouse. People do it here in NY but it is illegal.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never been , but I hear upstate New York is nice. Once you get out of the city, I would imagine I would be the jealous one.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Very nice area and video!

Lot of sand on that curve at ~6:55, lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow, Deja vu! I lived in Lakewood for 11 years in the 80's & early nineties. I drove that road in my 69 Camaro, sliding around the hairpins........Oh the dumb things you do when you are young! There used to be a really cool night club up at the top of the mountain with an awesome view of the city.......Had some really good times up there. I hope everybody realizes that the camera makes the turns look less tight then they really are......There's some pretty hairy curves up there!!! Great video and a fun ride....Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have never been , but I hear upstate New York is nice. Once you get out of the city, I would imagine I would be the jealous one.

I lived in Upstate NY for 10 years and I've been in Colorado for 3...both are nice during the summer, but CO wins overall

Seeing all these reviews makes me want one sooo bad but I'm waiting until February or March

1 - 11 of 11 Posts