Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
How do you balance it on the wall like that?:confused: Is this some kind of parlor trick? I was hoping this was going to be a great bike, but I didn't know it could break the laws of physics! Good to know they put sticky tires on these bikes!!!!:encouragement: Any riding impressions?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had quite a few bikes very similar to this in the past as far as style, this by far the funnest and quickest one. This bike is an absolute riot to ride! Many pics and videos will be posted on my Instagram for those who use it. ( NIckv0909 )

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have had quite a few bikes very similar to this in the past as far as style, this by far the funnest and quickest one. This bike is an absolute riot to ride! Many pics and videos will be posted on my Instagram for those who use it. ( NIckv0909 )
Thanks for the video although it was short it was still sweet. For those who are trying to find it first copy this NIckv0909 then go to instagram page and paste it in the search bar if it works it should be the second from the left on top

·
Registered
768 Posts
S5001847b.JPG Here's my FZ on it's "birthday". Taking it home. =)

Reactions: eolith and Mothy
1 - 12 of 12 Posts