Registered
3,842 Posts
I'm in on both long and short sleeve.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
My brother is a graphic designer. I'll try to see if he can mock up some shirt designs.

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
From seeing it on different forum, let's come up with 3 different design and have a pool. Most vote win. To get decent price you need volume. It sound like an awesome idea and I will get one but by experience with those group buy thing is everyone want one but when its time to collect $20-30 per shirt... you won't get orders by the 100's.

Let's get the ball rolling!
1. Long or short sleeve shirt (possibly both?) VOTE HERE! SHORT
2. Let's figure out a color (my vote is for black or charcoal) VOTE HERE! CHARCOAL
3. Let's figure out a design [Please post any suggestions or mock ups!] Depend of price if printed one side or two.

One side (front) generic bike pic or if a member have a kickass track day pic... that would get my vote.
Two side (front) forum logo about pocket size and (back) bike pic.

4. Let's get a list of people who are in for this. IN FOR 1 MED and 1 SMALL

·
Vendor
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From seeing it on different forum, let's come up with 3 different design and have a pool. Most vote win. To get decent price you need volume. It sound like an awesome idea and I will get one but by experience with those group buy thing is everyone want one but when its time to collect $20-30 per shirt... you won't get orders by the 100's.

Let's get the ball rolling!
1. Long or short sleeve shirt (possibly both?) VOTE HERE! SHORT
2. Let's figure out a color (my vote is for black or charcoal) VOTE HERE! CHARCOAL
3. Let's figure out a design [Please post any suggestions or mock ups!] Depend of price if printed one side or two.

One side (front) generic bike pic or if a member have a kickass track day pic... that would get my vote.
Two side (front) forum logo about pocket size and (back) bike pic.

4. Let's get a list of people who are in for this. IN FOR 1 MED and 1 SMALL
Let me put it this way:
We can get a small logo on the front and large on the back for under $20...
And although I'd like to give my buddy huge #'s, he will print as few as 20 per batch.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I am in for a couple after the design is finalized - long or short, personally like darker colors so charcoal or black would be fine.

A nice medium size FZ09 outline on the back would be a good start with a smaller front detail - long sleeve would be neat to see something printed on the sleeves.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm in. I prefer long sleeve. I like the sound of gray or charcoal.
Count me in for 1 XXL if that is an option. If not I will settle for XL.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
It goes without saying that I support this. In fact, PM when you get a chance. We can probably work something out.
Are we still talking about the shirts or am I missing out on a free hand job?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
In... depending on the final design.

Personally a fan of gray/charcoal over Black.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Black, yamaha blue or charcoal, long and short sleeves, heavy pema cotton, forum name like stickers on back high from shoulder to shoulder larger font, FZ-09 going down on long sleeve both sides forearms large font, FZ-09 small font on side of short sleeves near cuff on sides, FZ-09 small font on left side on chest, Henley collar on lone sleeve shirt.

Enough option/suggestions?

1 - 20 of 174 Posts