Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have mix feeling. In my book... naked or full fairing, not digging the 1/2 fairing at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
I got the exact same way to see it, I love a bike with fairing, I love naked bike, but half one??? not for me, It sounds like someone that isn`t sure of what he want.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sounds like same argument when sv650/sv650s evolved. For me, no fairing. Love the naked bike. If I want a fairing I'll get a ninja1000.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I also love the look of my FZ09 but I also need some wind protection for longer ride. Since we are still waiting some flyscreen to appear overhere I taught that this would do the job. If only we could easily put it only when need it.

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
558 Posts
Personally I prefer no wind protection as opposed to insufficient wind protection. I'd rather have a consistent blast than bumpy buffeting. And there's no way to take a bike like this and make if have sufficient protection without ruining it aesthetically. Just my 0.02

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think I noticed "mounting tabs" on the steering head whilst looking over the bike in the showroom the other day. They definitely looked like future frame mount fairing bracket locations to me. Could be wrong though.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It reminds me of the Honda CBF600SA... just not very pretty. Full fairing or naked. One of the bikes I was considering before the FZ was a new Ninja 650... I think the fairing looks quite sharp!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ugly looks much better naked but the chin spoiler under the exhaust looks cool..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts