Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created a fz09 facebook page for those of us that do the social media thing. I noticed there are a couple pages but no movement on them

I made it a closed group to control spamming and ass hats, if your interested just search facebook for

fz09forum

I just created it so nothing but a picture up for now but once we get some members that will change

·
Registered
63 Posts
Will look for it.
JCIII

·
Registered
263 Posts
Facebook caused waaaay too many problems in my life so I got rid of it 2 1/2 years ago. Sucks because it would be cool to network with some of you guys and meet up for rides.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I donned my tinfoil hat Text Font Logo Graphics Brand and ditched Facebook about a year ago... after watching this documentary at a local film festival.

Ugh.... makes me sound old and paranoid, but whatever...

·
Registered
168 Posts
The wife and kid loves facebook I have never used it and probably wont.
The only time i even get on a computer is at work because i get bored sometimes.
I think there are better things to do then play on a machine all day and night like i see some do, but they are very useful sometimes i must admit.

·
Registered
666 Posts
FB seemed to invite people back into my life that I tried desperately to leave behind me when I moved 2000 miles away 21 years ago.
Changed my "name" ditched my "friends" and "deleted" all my posts/pictures. Not going back. Blocked anything FB related in the adblocker & through my ISP email filters. Got my tinfoil hat on too.

I'm into anti-social networking I guess.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I created a fz09 facebook page for those of us that do the social media thing. I noticed there are a couple pages but no movement on them

I made it a closed group to control spamming and ass hats, if your interested just search facebook for

fz09forum

I just created it so nothing but a picture up for now but once we get some members that will change
When I search only 2 come up and I don't think either are for this one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts