Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys we are so close to the bikes we can taste it... It is time to start thinking about registering them! Who is putting a custom plate on the back, and what are your plans?

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
It's hard to believe, but in all the years that I've owned motorcycles, I've only had two vanity plates. First one was on a 1988 Honda CBR 1000 Hurricane............ 1 BD STM.............one bad storm
Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird, that was a black bike of course............BLK UFO......and just in case I got stopped and the cops gave me some sh!t about the plate, my story was going to be......Yea, it stands for Blk (the color of the bike) and UFO....unbelievably Feeble Oldguy!

Still haven't decided on whether or not I'll get a vanity plate for the FZ.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might as well look into it. Lets just hope that Texans watch Arrested Development so you don't get propositioned in... ummm... new and interesting ways.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a deposit DOWN on my bike and I just ordered plates: "3OA KND"
I wish I could have put the "F" in of, but I think you'll get it! Stoked about my TRIPLE!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I haven’t put the frame and color scheme together yet. But I know what mine will say: “YEAH”!!:cool:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Beside adjusting some levers and and the shifter does this count as my first mod! image.jpg image.jpg
Bolted on the plates.
A lot of people ask me what it means or if I play that much poker! But I think you guys around here will get it. We're official, me and my triple.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Nice.....and to the point........all three of them!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
You have five letters available in PA. I'm thinking about "FKNYA." It's available.

My Grand National has "Cargasm" plates :)

Reactions: Rpiper

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yeah :)

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
51 Posts
All variations of FZ09 have been claimed in texas :(

Thought about ASSMAN, closest thing I can get is A55M4N

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi All;
I have been running since February with my plate HOTHOT
HOT was already taken..

One problem with this plate, it is easy to remember.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts