Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the net and can't find any carbon fiber heel guards for the FZ07 - MT07. If anybody finds some...let me know. thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've searched the net and can't find any carbon fiber heel guards for the FZ07 - MT07. If anybody finds some...let me know. thanks
The rear swingarm of my poor MT09 (the left hand side) is also suffering from the unavoidable touch of my heel - so the paint is visibly off now

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
CD.......he's probably referring to this one........one of our sister sites that is devoted to the FZ07.....

Yamaha FZ-07 Forum

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
It's not, sorry
Actually, it is. The name of the site is fz09.org and within the site we also have a section......FZ-07 Forum that is dedicated to the FZ07 and it's owners.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually, it is. The name of the site is fz09.org and within the site we also have a section......FZ-07 Forum that is dedicated to the FZ07 and it's owners.
Thank you Vern, and that is exactly where I posted this thread. Too bad some members can't read too well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Old thread but I can help out.

Is anyone here any good with fibreglass? If you can make me a swingarm guard like Triumph did for the Street Triple/Daytona I will make it in carbon or fibreglass for you guys. I don't have access to a MT-09/FZ-09 but am willing to help the community with any projects they would like to do.

CD599, I will do the heel guards for the FZ-07/MT-07 in the near future but the FZ-09/MT-09 parts has taken priority for now. I'll start with the top 5 as we call them (fender, hugger, heel guards, chain guard and lower chain guard), depends what the bike has of course.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Old thread but I can help out.

Is anyone here any good with fibreglass? If you can make me a swingarm guard like Triumph did for the Street Triple/Daytona I will make it in carbon or fibreglass for you guys. I don't have access to a MT-09/FZ-09 but am willing to help the community with any projects they would like to do.

CD599, I will do the heel guards for the FZ-07/MT-07 in the near future but the FZ-09/MT-09 parts has taken priority for now. I'll start with the top 5 as we call them (fender, hugger, heel guards, chain guard and lower chain guard), depends what the bike has of course.
What can I help you with @bel ? Please tell me how we can solve this and sell to everyone worldwide?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll be sending some MT07/FZ07 OEM parts for moulding soon. Keep a eye on my Facebook page as I'll post updates there www.facebook.com/motorcyclecarbonfiber
That's great thanks. I'm looking to buy FZ07 carbon fiber heel guards that match the fake carbon fiber on the tank side panels and front fender. A close match is good enough. I already fixed the ugly frame covers so I won't be wanting those.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts