Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Where is your gains!? I was under the impression that a slip-on + ECU tune = slight HP gain.

Dyno days are fun eh?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Those numbers do seem low. I thought stock they put down like 105. Another member dynod with just an M4 and made around 115. What gives? Maybe just a poorly calibrated dyno?

·
Registered
835 Posts
My stock ran 102hp max and 59 ft lbs max.

Could be fueling / air / not a red bike woes.

Reactions: Lateralus

·
Registered
619 Posts
How did you break in your FZ?

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
It change dyno from dyno. Some read high, some read low. This is why I never bother too much about big numbers. What matter is gain made in the same conditions... if possible back to back run.

On a good day here in hot extremely humid Florida I can get 105HP all modded. I bet if I do the same run up North West where it's cold and dry... That will go up in numbers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys been out riding :p. Yea that dyno was definitely reading low it was a dyno dynamics that is meant for cars, but is capable of dynoing bikes. They did not disconnect the linkage in the rollers, so I was essentially strapped down to 1 roller, but spinning both. It was definitely a awesome ride and I actually just got back from another 1k mile ride because of how much fun this trip was haha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts