Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
You have inspired me. I am going mural hunting this weekend! Oh and what kind of camera are you using? The quality of the pictures is great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks Dave, home computer pooped out so using work computer handle. Looking forward to 2022 riding season and meeting y’all at the track. Hope your getting in some riding time and enjoying these Carolina winters.
Sorry for the dethread Motorcycle Connoisseur. This is a photo of 3, 3 cylinder enthusiasts at CMP . @Darf and @MK3Brent are in front and I’m with the low sided FZ on the haul.
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tire Plant Wheel Road surface Automotive tire

Rode to Park Circle in Charleston SC. Up and coming area full of artsy fartsy folk and trendy restaurants. Nice to see Boudain, Etoufee', Gumbo and cajun dishes trying to make a come back. Also very cool to see a dangerous area slowly transform into a hipster area with a bunch of DIY homeowners, brewers and artists.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I will definitely contribute to this thread as soon as I can get a day w/o snow and ice everywhere... We have this spot literally in my backyard. Lots of cool art.

·
Registered
Batmobile
907 Posts
View attachment 168921
Rode to Park Circle in Charleston SC. Up and coming area full of artsy fartsy folk and trendy restaurants. Nice to see Boudain, Etoufee', Gumbo and cajun dishes trying to make a come back. Also very cool to see a dangerous area slowly transform into a hipster area with a bunch of DIY homeowners, brewers and artists.
It's been nasty, wet, and gloomy over here by Columbia, I haven't even gotten the bike out since I got the hand warmers on.

I have a dentist appointment in Florence on Saturday morning, maybe I'll ride out that way and see what trouble I can cause.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts