Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Mike from Northern NJ. Bought my FZ in the beginning of May from Cycle Exchange in Ledgewood.

still getting it broken in, first new bike for me. I have a 97 KLR250 and an 05 Husaberg FS450C, which is what led me to the upright position on the FZ.

I mostly ride my supermoto, but its a bit much to ride on my way to work at 7am. Hence the new FZ09.

Plans for now are a small windscreen, CustomLED blasterX tail light, fender eliminator, bar end mirrors, some sort of full exhaust system (cough suggestions cough cough) and depending on the type of trip, some removable bags.

Looking forward to some adventures with this one.

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome LSK :) We all need to know... what color did you get?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matte silver!

I had to, the wheels match my Magic Blue S60R.

Reactions: DECON BLUE

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Nice and welcome. I live very close to the cycle exchange there. Lot of new nj fzers. You live in the area?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Somewhat, I used to live in Hackettstown but I moved to Washington last June.

I remember meeting an FZ09 owner at the Chatterbox last year, he told me about this forum so I registered after buying my FZ. Can't remember his name though. Being terrible with names that doesn't surprise me much though.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
That was likely me. Glad to see you bought one.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually, reading your mod list and seeing the customLED tail light, it was most definitely you.

whats up man? haha

Reactions: Davinci and beck

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome LSK - glad to see you could make the party...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts