Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just picked up my brand new 14' FZ-09 on the 8th of this month. First new bike, hell, first new vehicle I've ever owned. Been out three times so far and have just over 100 miles on her. If you live in Alaska give me a shout, we should get together for a cruise at some point.

Justin

·
Registered
663 Posts
Are you the guy on Wainwright or someone else? There was another guy in Fairbanks who picked one up a while back. I'm down in Anchorage.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I work for Bristol Industries (based out of Anchorage) out at Eielson at the moment. From what I've heard the 6 that were shipped as the initial order to Alaska Fun Center were all paid for/reserved before they were delivered. I was told they put in a request for more, and all they got was one graphite and one red, so I quickly sold my FZ6R on Craigslist and signed some papers for the 09. Turns out the day I signed the purchase agreement two other guys were trying to buy the bike as well, lol.

The family and I are trying to make a move down to Anchorage or the valley this summer/fall, I'll shoot you a PM with my number and get ahold of you if I'm coming down with the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts