Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
It was previously posted by a friend on the forum that I was in need of selling my FZ09.

Unfortunately After riding the bike for 1000miles or so i realized a direct link with the FZ's seating stance and my sciatic nerve issue. I cant put on more than an hour on the bike at a pop before I'm no longer enjoying the ride but rather trying to merely survive it. With that said I've decided to purchase a bike more suited for long distance than wicked overall sport/hooligan capability and looks.

The Graphite FZ currently has 1200 miles on it, give or take a few. Its in flawless condition with no signs of wear. All original pieces are still intact minus the mirrors. I switched to bar end mirrors for better ease of view. I also added a pair of hand guards. all of which can easily be reverted back to stock.

The machine has been kept in a climate controlled storage locker and has never seen rain, sleet, snow or rock salt.

Break-in was done as directed by the dealership at the time of purchase. I was very intent on doing it properly. this was suppose to be a lifetime purchase.Initial service was performed and all items were checked and adjusted by FWspeer Yamaha in Passiac, NJ. I have the write up for proof. The warranty is transferrable to the buyer.

I was originally asking $6800, which included a Joe Rocket padded textile jacket and a flat black SHARK Moovit Evoline helmet. in an effort to make storage for my newest bike, I will take $6500. To save both you and I time, I will inform you that the mentioned price is the lowest I will go. I am only in a rush to sell it to create more working space, not for financial needs.

The same bike new, out the door will likely cost $7500, if not more, so theres legitimate savings to had with the purchase of a preowned bike such as this.

The FZ had a note owed on it with the financing company CapitalOne. It has recently been paid in full to ease the sale and title transfer. Im currently waiting for the title to be filed and sent to my home. Im told it should take 7 days. In an attempt quell any buyer remorse due to days of waiting for the title, to complete the sale ill gladly give the buyer a new motorcycle hitch carrier(700lb cap., used 2 times-works and looks perfect. I have no further use for it with the bike I purchased).

i will also accept a deposit and will gladly write and sign a contract showing full intention of ownership to the new buyer, which can be notarized for any days waiting for the title, for the closure of the sale.

Id post pictures of the bike, but realistically its completely stock besides the hand guards, which anyone on this site is more than familiar with the looks of it.

Feel free to shoot me any questions via email. Ill gladly supply my phone number in reply for an easier conversation.

Wish all of you the best with summer riding coming, wish my spine wasn't such a P*&%y, so i could be doing the same.

Thank you,

Gregg

[email protected]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Could you buy a different seat to help with the issue?

Too bad you aren't closer because I looking to buy a FZ soon

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am interested in buying your bike, please pm me. Iv been a lurker for awhile and made an account just to reply to this haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts