Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
You're lucky there was no gravel on the right hand side of the yellow line when you crossed over at 175kmh.

Normally I don't care about people doing stupid crap - but if you lost control and hit one of those cars you past at speed - You could have killed someone else besides yourself.

Save it for the track.

·
Registered
83 Posts
That is why people frown upon us and the pastime we love. Not cool and there's places to do that sort of thing instead of the roads. But you may find some support from the riders that wear shorts and tanktops instead of gear.
And yes a large majority of us can ride more aggressive than that so it was not very impressive. Find a track!

Reactions: kingsquid

·
Registered
539 Posts
Looks like you could use a steering stabilizer.

Reactions: Fizzerpilot

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I have ridden all over Europe and passing cars anytime and anywhere is a way of life. The cars encourage it unlike the states. Nice wheelies. Thanks for the video. I ride my bike aggressively in the spaces that aren't riddled with crossroads. GPR and windscreen would make a huge difference. Thanks for the video; I love it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
hey everyone :)
tell me what you think about my VIDEO :D

Nice movie!
Just ride carefully, there have been too many motorcycle fatalities in Israel recently...

I've just ordered the Carbon Akra too, waiting for the shipping from Italy to Israel and hoping not to get stung by the taxes.

I gather you're happy with the exhaust .

Perhaps I'll see you around, its a small country.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Me, I have never broken the speed limit of my FZ. I was wondering if it went faster. Thanks.:cool:
Me either. Someone told me there was a second gear...but I'm afraid to try it.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Me either. Someone told me there was a second gear...but I'm afraid to try it.
Ron Perlman star of Sons of Anarchy says he doesn't like to ride and has never been above 2nd gear lol. Way back at the beginning of the series I watched the first few episodes, I don't have anything good to say about it. Oh wait, this will be the last season, that's good.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Dude... you're nutz!
Nice wheelies. (((I'm impressed!))) hehe
Hope we can continue to see you around here. Stay alive!

Reactions: eldar2020

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
nice, but almost anyone can ride like that.. show us how you drag your knees around a corner.. thats more impressive.

Reactions: CD599

·
Registered
835 Posts
nice, but almost anyone can ride like that.. show us how you drag your knees around a corner.. thats more impressive.
If I dragged knees when riding, I'd shred all my jeans!

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

Omg....DADDY...I found you. Mom and I have been searching for you for 30 years.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts