Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Top gear does cars vs. apache. So why not 09 vs. single engine plane? ;)

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
With the speed limiter removed the 09 will go much faster than that plane. It also accelerates much faster, much more affordable and you don't need to tell the Feds where you are going. I would choose the bike.

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
You don't need to tell anyone where you are going in an airplane. Only if you choose.

ASK ABOUT THE FIZZER CCT KIT

ASK ABOUT THE FIZZER SEAT SNUGGY KIT

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
You don't need to tell anyone where you are going in an airplane. Only if you choose.

I don't know a lot about flying but I do know that you have to file a flight plan if your flight will meet certain criteria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Only if you choose to fly IFR, basically. Most GA flights are VFR, and on no flight plan. Which is why they they are always in our way.

Off topic, but dude, your signature is extremely distracting, thats all. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
ask about my fz09

ask about my last yamaha
I was referring to placement and format moreso than content...ie every time I see his post I read those 2 lines as though they are part of what he is saying...its confusing.

If your reply is a dig at what happened to me, then shame on you.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I was referring to placement and format moreso than content...ie every time I see his post I read those 2 lines as though they are part of what he is saying...its confusing.

If your reply is a dig at what happened to me, then shame on you.
Oh no, not meant towards you in any way. Just mocking the all caps and then being repeated twice thing. My last Yamaha was put to rest June of last year. I spent 8 days in the hospital, broken bones, traumatic brain injury and many other things thanks to an 88 year old lady in a Prius.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Oh no, not meant towards you in any way. Just mocking the all caps and then being repeated twice thing. My last Yamaha was put to rest June of last year. I spent 8 days in the hospital, broken bones, traumatic brain injury and many other things thanks to an 88 year old lady in a Prius.
Dang, I guess you and I have alot in common...except I am a more recent victim of a crappy driver, and I've been in the hospital/in-patient rehab for 7weeks and counting.
Sorry to hear about your accident/injuries

·
Registered
179 Posts
ANyone who says motorcycles can only travel in one dimension obviously has never rode dirt bikes :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts