1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Nice SO!

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Very Nice! and on a side note, if I lived where you live (WI.), that fireplace behind you would never go out! :cool:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very Nice! and on a side note, if I lived where you live (WI.), that fireplace behind you would never go out! :cool:
Thanks. I'd have it on all the time as well, but it adds about $100/month to the utilities bill.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Content Removed
Lovely. It's too bad that you have had such poor experiences with women that you feel the need to make a statement that we all are nuts. Fortunately for the rest of males who don't believe that half of the world's population is "****ing nuts," there are a lot of us who are worth being with. And, you do have the option of being with another man if women are so offensive to you.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Very nice comment Jen, and yes, there are a lot of women out there worth being with......I'm married to one myself.

And as a note to ANYONE else that feels the need to post sexist remarks on this forum.......they will be removed immediately, you will receive a warning and infraction points, then you will be banned for some period of time

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Completely agree Vern. Intelligent, timely response from Jen.

My wife and I shot pool while listening to Bluegrass all afternoon. I then made pan-seared scallops over Thai noodles accompanied by a very crisp bottle of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc followed by a pecan rum pie freshly baked by my wife. We then settled down with some good Bourbon, Sherlock Holmes on the big screen and our faithful black lab at our feet.

Having the right match makes all the difference. Beyond that, life is simply what you make it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
We did ice cream cake from the creamery and chocolate milk. The dog at our feet was a doberman. I listen to a lot of guys complain about their wives but I must be a lucky one. By the way we met on Valentines day in 1982.

·
Registered
241 Posts
My lady hates hallmark holidays, we spent saturday wrenching on our bikes (she has a harley sportster) and riding around so cal, we dont do valentines day, but if we did that would be a pretty awesome way to celebrate it!

Reactions: Tigershark

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got the Yoshi Fender Eliminator!! And my wife got Inov-8 Crossfit shoes. We let eachother pick our gifts. woot. Also went to Seattle Aquarium with our Daughter, rode the Ferris wheel, went round and round and round. and saw the house that inspired the Disney movie UP !!! While on the Ferris wheel my 3 yr old let out 2 farts.. We asked "is that just your seat Bella? " No, it was me" At least the other couple came out of there ride with a funny story to tell their friends....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts