Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
All links should work. Just checked them again, this morning. Hope they help!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Anyone bought the eBay cd service manual for the fz09? The listing says it's a complete manual for the FZ09. Wanna get it to see how to remove the gas tank and steps for removing the rear spring. $15 on a cd.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Moderators:
This link goes to my personal drive account for the FZ-09 folks here to download via the link.
OK so per some help from some of the members I now have loaded smaller files for the parts manual, service manual, and the factory supplied manual for download of the 2014. Smaller files under 18 MB. Quick and easy.
I also updated the names of the files for easier downloading and file organization.
Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/folderview...Z1ZUpvZFc0MjMyZkI3WC14YUU5LUxLMlE&usp=sharing

I searched for these myself so when I do get my FZ-09 I can build up the pieces I want and rewire things I want to add/change.

Just a side note. I have used manuals of this type in the past for my current bike maintenance. All very good to have available. PDF's are great. Print the pages you use frequently and save or reprint as they get dirty.
Very good,thanks man.......and thanks QUIETSTORM for the original post(link still working)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Reactions: Rocky_MTN_FZ09

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
YIKES! Don't know what's going on there, but I've had thousands of successful downloads from my site. I'd check your computer for Malware.
+1 I know the one BobbyB has is clean of viruses, as I have scanned it with more than on antivirus program with no issues. Some antivirus programs just don't like PDF's or Excel Spread Sheets, and just assume the worst, lol.

Plus the "fz-09-service-searchable.pdf" version is only 17,655 KB in size, searchable and indexed.

I certify it as Virus Free :D

Here is the Virus Scan results from scanning the file two seconds ago.

Text Font Line Document Web page

Reactions: BobbyB

·
Registered
159 Posts
+1 I know the one BobbyB has is clean of viruses, as I have scanned it with more than on antivirus program with no issues. Some antivirus programs just don't like PDF's or Excel Spread Sheets, and just assume the worst, lol.

Plus the "fz-09-service-searchable.pdf" version is only 17,655 KB in size, searchable and indexed.

I certify it as Virus Free :D

Here is the Virus Scan results from scanning the file two seconds ago.

View attachment 34529
Lookin' good! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too am hosting the manuals, you can grab them at: www.hillbillyhobbies.com

IF anyone else has manuals that they want or need hosted let me know and I'll toss them up...
Huge appreciation for making these manuals available!

I just purchased a nicely modified and farkle-ized FZ-09 from a good friend two days ago and am already seriously in love with the machine. I'm anxious to start making it my own with some add-ons and tweaks and have already added a bit of battery access wiring for heated gear and GPS power, and several other mod parts are in shipping. I've been rediscovering the joys of playing at bike mechanic of late, but the newer BMW's are a bit of a challenge to that pursuit. I'm looking forward to having a naked and accessible machine to build on and having the service manuals is very empowering! Thanks again!

This FZ-09 ride is a huge departure from my stable of big BMW's, but my very first "big" bike, and the only one I ever purchased new from a dealership, was a 1980 Yamaha 850 triple that served me well for 60,000 miles of heavily loaded touring, so it seems I've come full circle. :D

My inspiration for getting the FZ came from my first ever track day last month at Barber Motorsports Park (& way kewl Motorcycle Museum) near Birmingham, AL. It looked like the day was done before it started when the throttle cable on my K1200RS snapped when pulling away from the safety inspection station. With no realistic option for repair I thought I had to throw in the towel, but then it was announced that Yamaha had two demo bikes available, an R3 and an R1, and it saved my day (not to mention my investment)! No one else was interested in the R3 so I was able to ride it for all the track sessions and had a blast! I didn't even mind being repeatedly lapped by my friend on his FZ-09! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Moderators:
This link goes to my personal drive account for the FZ-09 folks here to download via the link.
OK so per some help from some of the members I now have loaded smaller files for the parts manual, service manual, and the factory supplied manual for download of the 2014. Smaller files under 18 MB. Quick and easy.
I also updated the names of the files for easier downloading and file organization.
Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/folderview...Z1ZUpvZFc0MjMyZkI3WC14YUU5LUxLMlE&usp=sharing

I searched for these myself so when I do get my FZ-09 I can build up the pieces I want and rewire things I want to add/change.

Just a side note. I have used manuals of this type in the past for my current bike maintenance. All very good to have available. PDF's are great. Print the pages you use frequently and save or reprint as they get dirty.
Thanks Kingkole02!!! Link is still good. I'm grateful for the use of it.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
I too am hosting the manuals, you can grab them at: www.hillbillyhobbies.com

IF anyone else has manuals that they want or need hosted let me know and I'll toss them up...
I have a PDF copy of the Tenere 700 manual, not sure if anyone would like a copy of that one? lol.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.