Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks, Quietstorm. 1st try hung, but this am, I got all 468 pages. :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
File sharing delay pushes you to a premium paid service. Can someone just post the PDF version of this on a simple site like OneBox or Google Docs?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad its still working. As you can see I don't post much but I thought this was the least I could do and share this link for the threads on the cam chain tensioner fix, how to throttle sync, free horn mod, etc. So thanks to all you guys.

·
Registered
192 Posts
That link is Bad and has all kind of adware and spyware added to it along with the download, No thanks ill stick with the copy i have.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
No, please don't. The manual has a stamp of the dealer number on it.
uggh, Doug, this thing is never going away apparently

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I would NOT take the chance on downloading these things online and risk infecting my computer with all the adware/spyware hidden in the downloads. Spend $90 and buy the Yamaha hard copy-guaranteed to be adware/spyware free...

·
Registered
52 Posts
I would NOT take the chance on downloading these things online and risk infecting my computer with all the adware/spyware hidden in the downloads. Spend $90 and buy the Yamaha hard copy-guaranteed to be adware/spyware free...
Or download the copy and pay me $50 to remove the virus from your computer. :)

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Or use a mac and be g2g.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I can't blame you guys for trying to save a buck, but unless you have a lap top or other portable device that can display pdf files, you can't have it nearby when working on the bike and you can't usually add notes in it. I've always thought a printed manual is worth the price for those benefits as well as being a good place to store instructions and/or data sheets for any after market parts.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts