Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have nearly 2000 miles on my FZ-09, been all over MA and RI and have not seen another 09 the whole time. Where you guys at!? Let's ride!

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm in MA a few miles north of boston. Matte grey, with a bunch of crap bolted on :D

Trying to organize a ride up through Maine then across the Kanc, up the notch, and across 302 back to Maine and back if anyone from the MA/NH/ME area is interested.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Me and a buddy started in central MA and rode up 119 towards Monadnock yesterday, AMAZING day for it. Most of the roads have been recently paved over so I was in heaven :)

I actually saw another FZ09 (looked like the 2015 matte grey) but he was going in the opposite direction....wonder if he's a member on here...
May have been me! :D I was up that way around concord/maynard.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm located in North Andover MA with a yellow fz. I've seen another yellow fz09 going the opposite direction as me in town and then another time parked outside a restaurant. I waited out front for 15 minutes hoping the owner would come out but ultimately gave up due to the sun beating down relentlessly and feeling a little stalkerish haha...

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm located in North Andover MA with a yellow fz. I've seen another yellow fz09 going the opposite direction as me in town and then another time parked outside a restaurant. I waited out front for 15 minutes hoping the owner would come out but ultimately gave up due to the sun beating down relentlessly and feeling a little stalkerish haha...
o_O North Andover! you're relatively close to me!

I saw a Red 09 (the slowest kind ;)) merging onto 93 in Medford on my way home from work one day. Unfortunately I was on my Ninja 250 at the time so I got no 9-er love. There's more of us in MA than this forum will lead you to believe.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I go to Martha's vineyard every year. I have alot of friends up in the New England area. Just saw this yesterday and thought it was hilarious

1 - 12 of 12 Posts