1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lmao. So good...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Ok... :)

I have a voice recorder App on my S4. I recorded a short sound clip then went into the device settings, ringtone, add... and pick my sound clip.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm on an iPhone 6.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Cool. I have the Samsung Galaxy 5...I'll try the voice recorder thing tonight.

·
Registered
275 Posts
It would be sweet to have a short sound clip for the notification. Like 1 - 1.5 sec long. Probably the rev->pop sound.

·
Registered
852 Posts
LMAO! This is awesome. This is what happens when great minds come together to solve a problem for the good of humanity. If my cell was not company provided I would so totally be into this.

·
Registered
275 Posts
LMAO! This is awesome. This is what happens when great minds come together to solve a problem for the good of humanity. If my cell was not company provided I would so totally be into this.
I dont know if a ringtone will get you in trouble though...just say that you use the ring tone to make sure that you dont miss any important notification.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wish I rode the FZ today... I rode the KZ.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I did go and "check in a car" and hit up cycle gear... Finally have some spools for the KZ now.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I have a little Zoom H1 recorder that I use to record my band practices - I'm traveling for work now but when i get home i'll break it out and record some 09 revs and see how they come out - if it's good quality (i think i can record up to 320kbps) i'll figure out a way to post it up so you can guys can download it as a ring tone.

I have an iPhone so easy for me to convert to that format but does anyone know what format Android has to be in (from what I remember I think MP3 is ok?) For all you Windows Phone owners - well i'm sorry you own a windows product :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts