Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These videos are dedicated to those of you who still don't have your bikes yet. Nothing hooligan-ish in them, but maybe you can picture yourself on yours. **I look down a lot in the videos so you can see instrument panel. I realize after watching videos how annoying it is lol. Won't do next time. ;P**

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thank you for the videos. The engine kind of sounds like the British triples. My favorite video i think is number 3 where you make a right turn and you can see some one did not make it you can see the tire tracks in the grass. Not sure where you live but is it mostly flat.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the videos. The engine kind of sounds like the British triples. My favorite video i think is number 3 where you make a right turn and you can see some one did not make it you can see the tire tracks in the grass. Not sure where you live but is it mostly flat.
Yeah, pretty flat here in North Texas. =(

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The last one works now, the others you have to go to youtube. Thanks for letting us without know what we're missing out on.

By the way how well does the headlight work in full dark?
I have some night videos, but they are in traffic and don't show the light in full dark. It works well actually. If it is not raining, I will make a video out in the farm areas so you can see.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's a video I found on Youtube (not mine). You can hear the engine pretty well and some good acceleration, specifically right about the 6:30 mark there's a decent pull in 2nd

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, from UK. I think that last video is from Spain. In Spain the speed is measured using the metric system i.e. kph, so 125kph is around 77mph. That engine sound is just superb, though watching the video after a while, because of the bouncy clouds and camera bounce..well I'm feeling sea sick. And I'm tired, gnight.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Run up Palomar Mountain last month.

Rider will be 62 in January.

·
Registered
75 Posts

This is me! So uhhh yeah hahaha. I have a YouTube channel with my orange blaze FZ-09 a little hooligan fun with my buddy on his KTM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
Here's a long vid we made of the day we picked it up...hope you enjoy:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts