Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found 2 sites that had the FZ-09 listed where they show breakdown of sub systems with price lists.

seems it won't take a link so go to www onlinecyclepart dot com look up Yamaha and 2014 FZ-09

I also got it a Roseville Yamaha in Sacramento CA parts page

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
Here is a link to Honda East...Toledo's site. Don't be fooled by the Honda name....they sell almost every brand known to man, including Yamaha. Click the link and proceed to enter the Brand, year, model, then what ever area of the bike you are looking for.

Parts Finder Honda East Toledo Maumee, OH 1-877-437-1631

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
so there are 4 different models listed on both sites, which use the exact same system:

FZ09ECGY
FZ09ECR
FZ09EGY
FZ09ER

Are these just the four colors (3 available here in the US, 4 overseas on the MT-09)? It doesn't seem to be, the schematics are the same for all four model numbers for the various colored body parts.

In looking at the Fender parts, the "Matt Black" and "Vivid Red Cocktail" are listed, but no others.

Curious.

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
I don't know either. I was mostly looking for oil filters and discovered the parts fiche. It does seem pretty confusing though. Hopefully I'll not need anything from there except the oil filters, at least for a while.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i was just checking out the euro ebay page seems a lot of clutch levers and the such. saw some radiator covers and screens but it was all real pricey the Yamaha screen was 99.99 pound so $150.00? eff that. rather wait. shouldn't be long till we get some options over here. im about to hack my fender up to get rid of the stingray tail, its obnoxious. I need a fender eliminator, a windscreen, and exhaust and ill be happy for a few months. lol. I have to say though this bike is an absolute blast, it has the feel of a motard style dirtbike and the torque from the triple makes it more fun than my 1000rr.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts