Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems like there is enough interest to put a group buy together. Since it will take about 2-3 weeks before I get the mid pipe custom bend that will give us plenty of time to put this group together for a pre-order and give me enough time to work out the map for the fuel controller. By the end of the week I will have my website updated with all the price and package available. Purchase will be done through my website via the PayPal link. Make sure to include your screen name and shipping address.

The price of the exhaust kit will be $730.00. That include a 3-1 collector, mid pipe, Danmoto shorty exhaust, exhaust clamps, exhaust strap with attachment and include shipping within the USA. (People living outside the USA will be in a case to case basis) The kit fit on your stock FZ-09 or MT-09 headers once you cut it off the big exhaust can. Detail instruction will be included.

The price of the EJK fuel controller MSRP $255.00

Bought as a package Marthy exhaust and fuel controller $930.00 ($50.00 saving)

Riding the exhaust without a fuel controller with the DBK in place is doable but not recommended if you are going to ride hard for an long period...

I will keep the group open for the next few weeks or so.

As a group buy deal. If we can get 12 person together, one of the buyer will win his purchase (value of $730.00). If we can reach 20, someone else will win a fuel controller (value of $255.00).

Here's a quick link to the FZ-09 / MT-09 order page. I will have 3 kits available very soon. First 3 customers to pay will own them. All other kit should be ready by as soon as I receive the kit from the supplier. Fuel controller is now ready for distribution.

Marthy Motorcycle Exhaust Solution - Yamaha FZ-09 / MT-09

***UPDATE***
Hey everyone. A little update here on the fuel controller. Now that the stock and Marthy Exhaust map is done we decide to add the O2 sensor jam in the devise. So basically it will be possible to by-pass the ECO (too lean at 14.7:1) mode and improve readability even more. The bike ride actually close to be perfect but adding this feature will make the bike perfect. We are trying hard to make it adjustable so it can still be use a OEM (good MPG or inspection) and a good track/twisty setting.

Thanks.

Martin

Attachments

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Current orders (Screen name/package)

1-cjhorton / full package deal $$$,

GROUP BUY CLOSED

Price will remain the same but the exhaust and controller freebee is not.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP! Still 2 kit will be available very shortly ready to ship (end of the week or early next week) Fuel controller is progressing very good and should be all tune by the end of the week. Bike is getting fast!

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just want to keep the group by going and inform that the fuel controller are now ready. Place your order anytime. Getting 5 done for now (2 or 3 already sold).

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Weight are in!

OEM exhaust = 18.7 lbs
Marthy exhaust = 8.8 lbs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seems like there is enough interest to put a group buy together. Since it will take about 2-3 weeks before I get the mid pipe custom bend that will give us plenty of time to put this group together for a pre-order and give me enough time to work out the map for the fuel controller. By the end of the week I will have my website updated with all the price and package available. Purchase will be done through my website via the PayPal link. Make sure to include your screen name and shipping address.

The price of the exhaust kit will be $730.00. That include a 3-1 collector, mid pipe, Danmoto shorty exhaust, exhaust clamps, exhaust strap with attachment and include shipping within the USA. (People living outside the USA will be in a case to case basis) The kit fit on your stock FZ-09 or MT-09 headers once you cut it off the big exhaust can. Detail instruction will be included.

Weigh saving: 10 lbs!

The price of the EJK fuel controller MSRP $255.00

Bought as a package Marthy exhaust and fuel controller $930.00 ($50.00 saving)

Riding the exhaust without a fuel controller with the DBK in place is doable but not recommended if you are going to ride hard for an long period...

I will keep the group open for the next few weeks or so.

As a group buy deal. If we can get 12 person together, one of the buyer will win his purchase (value of $730.00). If we can reach 20, someone else will win a fuel controller (value of $255.00).

Here's a quick link to the FZ-09 / MT-09 order page. I will have 3 kits available very soon. First 3 customers to pay will own them. All other kit should be ready by as soon as I receive the kit from the supplier. Fuel controller is now ready for distribution.

http://www.marthymotorcycleexhaustsolution.com/yamaha_fz-09mt-09

Thanks.

Martin

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey everyone. A little update here on the fuel controller. Now that the stock and Marthy Exhaust map is done we decide to add the O2 sensor jam in the devise. So basically it will be possible to by-pass the ECO (too lean at 14.7:1) mode and improve readability even more. The bike ride actually close to be perfect but adding this feature will make the bike perfect. We are trying hard to make it adjustable so it can still be use a OEM (good MPG or inspection) and a good track/twisty setting.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Have you been able to get any real MPG numbers (ignoring gauge) with the fuel controller tuned on both stock exhaust and yours?

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Look at my other thread... there dyjo comparison from stock to now with some good torque gain.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MPG were close enough in stock form when I check it. I just haven't got the time to go for a long ride to see how long I can put on a tank.

·
Registered
235 Posts
MPG were close enough in stock form when I check it. I just haven't got the time to go for a long ride to see how long I can put on a tank.

What was the stock exhaust numbers with the controller?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts