Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a PDF or vector of the FZ-09 logo located under the seat? I'd like to print some die cuts out for inside my wheels and my car, but I cant find a good source logo beyond going out and taking a picture of it myself.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I actually made a CAD file of the logo for the T-shirts. Send me your email through a PM, and I'll send you the files...which file types do you want?
Technology Tool accessory

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I heard that Europe identifies more with the "M" moniker more, ala MotoGP and the "M1" racebike...of course the "T" stands for triple (I assume)

In the US, the FZ is more meaningful because of the long line of FZ bikes that have come before, it conjures more familiarity with Yamaha motorcycles than does a M prefix.

I think its a bunch of baloney...they should just call it the same damn thing!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
The MT stands for "Masters of Torque" according to Yamaha, though "Massive Torque" and "Monster Torque" are heard pretty often. Why MT in most of the world and FZ in the Americas - I don't know...

·
Registered
64 Posts
The MT stands for "Masters of Torque" according to Yamaha, though "Massive Torque" and "Monster Torque" are heard pretty often. Why MT in most of the world and FZ in the Americas - I don't know...
The MT-01 and MT-03 never reached America. So, they chose FZ because of it being an established model reference there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts