Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really excited here. Just picked the bike up from the dealer. Heres a few pics. Shes 100% stock for now.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dude !! What a bike congrats man. Best bike I've ever owned I'm obsessed by it , love riding it.
Get an m4 slip on best $380 spent
Ride safe but fast!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody. I appreciate the warm welcome.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome to The Addiction, lol

Nice Color choice! Did they charge you more cuz the Red is Faster & Better Looking than the other two....????

I'd start with OES Frame Sliders & a decent rear shock, but what do I know....I know this: WELCOME..!!!

:blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6:

Reactions: Lateralus

·
Registered
142 Posts
welcome! you picked the fastest color too :) I have a red one and live over in the South Bay. bunch of fz09 owners ride rt 84 through Alice's on Sundays. you can find me out there some weekends too

Reactions: Steve101

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new FZ. I'm feelin the love on the Rapid Red.

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For sure, I would love to ride with some other bay area FZ guys. Where and what time do you guys meet? Im tired of riding with my friends and thier Hollies, no matter what I ride thier obnoxiously loud bikes drown out the sound of lil ole birdman LOL.
And frame sliders are first on my list, and I want to do some more resarch about the suspension before I shell out any dough.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wish we had the rapid red scheme with the MT09 we get in Kiwiland, they need to bring out some nice blue scheme as well, but then halfpie decent stock suspension for more rotund owners and a better calibrated ECU would be a better start :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts